Sunday, September 29, 2013

What a fun day!

So today I am SEVEN!  I had a fun birthday and kept myself quite busy!  We started out the day with a special pancake breakfast at home. 




After breakfast I opened my birthday gifts!  It was very exciting and I got some very nice gifts!  I got some nice books and clothes, a luggage set of my very own, a Barbie house and Barbie with a horse, the lego vet and a special mat for my Legos, and some duct tape with a book that tells you all the fun things you can make with duct tape!








I had fun playing with all my new stuff today too. I even shared with my little brother. He really loved playing with the balloons!  He kept calling them balls instead but close enough!





We got our family pictures taken today too and went out to eat at the Mexican!  They sang happy birthday in Spanish and I also got some fried ice cream!  It was a pretty awesome day!




No comments:

background

ticker